Community Service Opportunity, the annual Sandbag Saturday is scheduled for November 7th (link for volunteers). The event will take place from 10am to 4pm. We will need people to volunteer for 2 hour shifts to make sandbags or to help deliver sandbags. The shifts will be 10am to Noon, Noon to 2pm, and 2pm to 4pm. We will be making sandbags with the sandbag machine and the help of Public Works personnel. These sandbags will be placed at the Mitchell Park sandbag sites when high storm events are predicted. The community is invited to pick up sandbags that day from the Municipal Service Center. Those individuals who may need assistance loading and unloading sandbags, will be paired up with a volunteer willing to assist.
- Adobe Meadow Fall Picnic 2018
- AMNA Fall Picnic Oct 22, 2017 Noon~3pm at Ramos Park (Postponed from Oct 15 due to Poor Air Quality)
- AMNA Fall Membership Meeting on September 24, 2016 noon~3pm at Ramos Park
- Spring Picnic: Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 3719 Grove Avenue
- New State Water Regulations for Landscaping